A less common cichlid that originates from a specific rocky point of Lake Malawi. Its known for its dark colours and easy care level despite having a semi-aggressive temperament.
- Minimum 210 litre aquarium with rocks and hiding places
- Aragonite-based substrate to maintain sufficient pH and alkalinity
- Fed vegetable rich foods such as flakes, dried sapwood and algae
- One male with at least three females for best spawning results
- pH Level: 8.0
- Water Temperature: 25 degrees Celsius
Our livestock changes regularly, please check our Facebook page to see if this product is currently in stock.