Native to Lake Malawi, this is one of the most popular African cichlids in Australia. It’s known for its more peaceful demeanour compared to other Cichlidae.
- Recommended tank size of approximately 200 litres
- Ideal water temperature is between 24 and 26 degrees Celsius
- Tank should include a fine substrate, hardy plants, caves and rocks
- Omnivore diet of brine shrimp, frozen cichlid food and vegetable-based pellets
- pH Level: 8.0
- Water Temperature: 25 degrees Celsius
Our livestock changes regularly, please check our Facebook page to see if this product is currently in stock.