An exotic cichlid fish native to Lake Malawi, reaching almost 25.4cm in length. Its gorgeous colour and interesting shape make it a popular choice for cichlid aquariums.
- Requires a minimum tank capacity of 285 litres and a tank length of 1.5 – 2 metres
- Tank should have a sandy bottom, some rocks with caves, and open swimming space
- Semi-aggressive and polygamous – best to keep one male with at least three females
- High protein diet consisting of blood worms, brine shrimp, diced prawns and earthworms supplemented with a high-quality pellet food
- pH Level: 8.0
- Water Temperature: 25 degrees Celsius
Our livestock changes regularly, please check our Facebook page to see if this product is currently in stock.