An exotic cichlid fish native to Lake Malawi, reaching almost 25.4cm in length. Its gorgeous colour and interesting shape make it a popular choice for cichlid aquariums.
- Requires a minimum tank capacity of 285 litres and a tank length of 1.5 – 2 metres
- Tank should have a sandy bottom, some rocks with caves, and open swimming space
- Semi-aggressive and polygamous – best to keep one male with at least three females
- High protein diet consisting of blood worms, brine shrimp, diced prawns and earthworms supplemented with a high-quality pellet food
- pH Level: 8.0
- Water Temperature: 25 degrees Celsius
Our livestock prices are not shown because the cost will depend on which suppliers we order from.
If you’d like to know if this product is currently in stock as well as the size and cost, send us an email or give the store a call.